- Deadline date is the day an employee may claim up to in that particular pay period.
- 提交 Claim date is the date the claim should be submitted and received by the Remuneration Team
- Claims for Permanent and Casual 工作人员 received after the deadline dates will fall into the next pay period.
- These dates may change and an update will be issued if this occurs.
- Dates in bold indicate a slight change to the normal fortnightly deadlines due to Public Holidays, Christmas closedown etc.
注意上司: Please ensure any new employees, 尤其是临时工, are provided with a copy of this list of deadline dates.
Payroll Cycle Deadlines for Casual and Permanent employees are as follows:
2022 Payroll Cycle Deadlines (PDF, 34.45 KB) (opens in a new window)
A Casual loading of 25% is payable to all Casual Professional 工作人员 as compensation for the casual hiring and in lieu of all statutory leave and concessional leave entitlements contained in the Professional 工作人员 Agreement (PDF, 2932.92 KB) (opens in a new window). The loading is payable in addition to the hourly rate applicable to the level of work undertaken.
There are different hourly rates for the different types of casual academic work. Information on the different types of work are included in Schedule 2 of the Academic 工作人员 Agreement (PDF, 2736.02 KB) (opens in a new window). Casual Academic Pay Rates are hourly rates which are inclusive of the casual loading.
The Academic 工作人员 Salary Rates are available in an easy to read format linked below.
Academic 工作人员 Salary Rates (PDF, 37.86 KB) (opens in a new window)
The Casual Academic Rates for the pay increases are available in an easy to read format linked below.
Casual Academic Rates (PDF, 23.21 KB) (opens in a new window)
The Professional 工作人员 Salary Rates (HEW 1 to HEW 9) are available in an easy to read format
Professional 工作人员 Salary Rates (PDF, 427.28 KB) (opens in a new window)
Senior Employees (Level 10)
Senior employees are defined in the Professional 工作人员 Agreement (PDF, 2932.92 KB) (opens in a new window) (the Agreement) as 'persons employed on a remuneration basis' which allows for a potential salary component which is 20% above the Level 10 rate specified in Schedule 1 of the Agreement.
The remuneration applicable to senior employees (Level 10) is determined on a total remuneration package basis, i.e., salary; employer superannuation; and annual leave loading. The remuneration for Senior employees (Level 10) is adjusted in line with percentage increases specified in the Agreement.
UWS staff may find the following resources useful for managing their pay:
- Childcare 费用 salary sacrifice application form (PDF File 58.0 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Professional 工作人员 Timesheet (MS Word Document 204.1 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Request Leave Form (Standard Page ) (opens in a new window)
For a full list of resources, visit the 形式, templates and guidelines for managing pay and benefits 页面.